This hammer features the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America Emblem laser engraved on the heel of the handle. This is only available to be purchased by (or as a gift for) active or retired union members. If desired, enter your Local number into the text box to be engraved with the emblem at no additional charge.
The First Hammer that can Square, Measure and Swing.
- Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system
- Can square up to a 2x10 in one line*
- Includes common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square
- 18 oz steel head "Rip Claw" design with Black Zinc finish
- Overall weight ~ 26.2 oz
- Available in milled or smooth face
- Magnetic nail starter accommodates double-headed nails
- 16 inch out-to-out dimension for laying out framing members
- Handle made from hand-selected American hickory with linseed oil finish
- Laser engraved markings for long lasting visibility
- Made in America
Actual product may vary slightly from photo.
*Squaring tolerances comparable to standard rafter squares. We guarantee “same line” as a typical framing square.