The first hammer to feature a patent pending Magnetic Staple Applicator design, the RANCH BOSS Is ideal for using fencing staples when installing high tensile or barbed wire. The Magnetic Applicator not only saves your fingers but also makes starting staples much easier when using gloves.
- Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system
- Can square up to a 2x10 in one line*
- Includes common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square
- 18 oz steel head with "Rip Claw" design
- Overall weight ~ 26.2 oz
- Available in milled or smooth face
- Magnetic nail starter accommodates double-headed nails AND fencing staples
- 16 inch out-to-out dimension for laying out framing members
- Handle made from hand-selected American hickory with linseed oil finish
- Laser engraved markings for long lasting visibility
- Made in America
Actual product may vary slightly from photo. Hickory varies in color and grain patterns.
*Squaring tolerances comparable to standard rafter squares. We guarantee “same line” as a typical framing square.