This Hammer Features a One of a Kind Look with a Red Powder Coated 4340 Steel Head, "Flame Seasoned" Handle which Improves Strength, and Engraved Markings Filled with Blue Accent Paint.
The First Hammer that can Square, Measure and Swing.
18oz Hybrid High Performance Hammer Features
- Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system
- Can square up to a 2x10 in one line*
- Includes common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square
- 4340 steel head & 49-51 Rockwell Hardness, much tougher than most other hammers made from 4140 steel
- Overall weight ~ 26.2 oz
- Available in milled or smooth face
- Magnetic nail starter accommodates double-headed nails
- 16 inch out-to-out dimension for laying out framing members
- Handle made from hand-selected American hickory with Lacquer Finish
- Laser engraved markings for long lasting visibility
- Made in America
Actual product may vary slightly from photo. Hickory varies in color and grain patterns.
*Squaring tolerances comparable to standard rafter squares. We guarantee “same line” as a typical framing square.