The First Hammer that can Square, Measure and Swing.
18oz Hybrid High Performance Hammer Features
- Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system
- Can square up to a 2x10 in one line*
- Includes common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square
- 4340 steel head & 49-51 Rockwell Hardness, much tougher than most other hammers made from 4140 steel
- Overall weight ~ 26.2 oz
- Premium Powder Coated Head Finish available in Black (standard) or Red ($5 up-charge)
- Available in milled or smooth face
- Magnetic nail starter accommodates double-headed nails
- 16 inch out-to-out dimension for laying out framing members
- Handle made from hand-selected American hickory with linseed oil finish
- Laser engraved markings for long lasting visibility
- Made in America
Actual product may vary slightly from photo. Hickory varies in color and grain patterns.
*Squaring tolerances comparable to standard rafter squares. We guarantee “same line” as a typical framing square.