Boss Hybrid Hammer B18 METRIC
The First Hammer that can Square, Measure and Swing.
METRIC B18 Features
- Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system
- Can square up to a 2x10 in one line*
- Includes metric common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square
- 18oz/0.51kg steel head "Rip Claw" design with Black Zinc finish
- Overall weight ~ 26.2oz/0.74kg
- Available in milled or smooth face
- Magnetic nail starter accommodates double-headed nails
- 16 inch/406.4mm out-to-out dimension
- Handle made from hand-selected American hickory with linseed oil finish
- Laser engraved markings for long lasting visibility
- Made in America
Actual product may vary slightly from photo. Hickory handles vary in color/grain texture.
*Squaring tolerances comparable to standard rafter squares. We guarantee “same line” as a typical framing square.