The First Hammer that can Square, Measure and Swing.
- Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system
- Can square up to a 2x12 in one line*
- Includes common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square
- 22 oz steel head "Rip Claw" design with Black Zinc finish on 18.5 inch Handle
- Overall weight ~ 32.5 oz
- Large milled face helps you drive nails easier and faster
- Magnetic nail starter accommodates single AND double-headed nails
- Hand-selected American hickory handle is naturally shock absorbing and finished with linseed oil for better grip
- Laser engraved markings are burned three times over for long lasting visibility
- Proudly Made in America
Wood handle may vary slightly from photo. Each handle has its own unique wood grain.
*Squaring tolerances comparable to standard rafter squares. We guarantee “same line” as a typical framing square.