The First Hammer that can Square, Measure and Swing.
- Flat shoulder and claws for an integrated squaring system
- Can square up to a 2x8 in one line*
- Includes common cuts and degree markings typical of a framing square
- 16 oz steel head "Rip Claw" design with Black Zinc finish
- Overall weight ~ 24.6 oz
- Smooth face
- Magnetic nail starter accommodates double-headed nails
- 14.5 inch out-to-out dimension for laying out framing members
- Handle made from hand-selected American hickory with linseed oil finish
- Laser engraved markings for long lasting visibility
- Made in America
Actual product may vary slightly from photo.
*Squaring tolerances comparable to standard rafter squares. We guarantee “same line” as a typical framing square.